On January 2, 2002, I was hired by the Southeast Kansas Education Service Center. While a little overwhelming at first, I was hired based on skills I had acquired at my previous place of employment.
During my first interview, I was questioned by numerous employees over several scenarios both website and graphics related, and asked to complete a task. Part of the responsibility I would have would be to work on a grant that involved Coal-Mining in Southeast Kansas. The focus would be around Big Brutus, the second largest electric shovel in the world, located in West Mineral, Kansas. I had to create a mock-up of a website, create a marketing piece, and discuss how to get students involved in the history of mining.
After my second interview, I was offered the job and was given the responsibility of creating a website and marketing pieces for the project itself. Unfortunately, because of the length of the grant, the site no longer exists, however, the following is the logo that I created for the grant known as Project Mine:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment